Conveyancing Lawyer in Melbourne CBD
Our conveyancing lawyers in Melbourne’s CBD, can help with all types of conveyancing needs. This includes buying or selling properties, from homes through to high rise developments.
Why Choose Hendersons Legal For Conveyancing?
You will enjoy peace of mind, having a qualified conveyancing lawyer looking after your Melbourne and Victorian property transaction.
Our conveyancing lawyers in Melbourne, provide all of our clients with professional conveyancing services. Whether your sale or purchase is in the city, a suburb, or in regional Victoria. Our conveyancing lawyers have completed thousands of property transactions for individuals, family clients, companies, developers and government organisations.
Unlike many conveyancing companies, all of Hendersons Legal’s conveyancing clients enjoy the benefits of having a qualified lawyer involved in their conveyance process from start to finish.
Conveyancing lawyers in our team take pride in :
- looking after all of our clients’ needs and concerns in every conveyance.
- assessing every conveyance to identify any risks or address any unexpected problems as soon as they arise.
- guiding all of our clients through the property settlement process with minimum fuss and interruption to their work and other commitments (see our Conveyancing Process Guide below).
- being available to answer our clients’ telephone calls or email queries promptly about their conveyance at any time.
- providing regular updates about progress.
Property Conveyancing Melbourne
Whilst the buying and selling of property takes place every day of the week, each matter is unique. Most transactions require the personal legal attention of a qualified lawyer, to make sure the process runs smoothly. If a problem does arise, then Hendersons Legal’s clients know that they have an experienced and practical lawyer looking after their interests.
With our years of experience, we know the risks, the traps and the pitfalls of property sale contracts. We also know how to avoid them.
Combined with our efficient conveyancing systems, Hendersons Legal can offer all of its clients quality legal services with highly competitive rates. Time is of the essence during property sales, and we strive for fast turnaround times. Our team will also maintain a personal approach to our clients’ conveyancing requirements in every case. Furthermore, Hendersons Legal is a fully legal conveyancing firm.
If you would like us to provide advice, assistance or a quote for your conveyance, please call 03 9629 2211 today, and speak to a conveyancing lawyer in Melbourne now.
Property Solicitors Melbourne CBD
Hendersons Legal is centrally located in the Melbourne CBD. Our office is less than 100 metres from Melbourne’s two main settlement venues. All major banks are nearby. We are also next door to the Titles Office. There is no more convenient location.
We service clients throughout Melbourne and across Victoria. All actions required by clients can be handled by post and email so that there is no need for clients to come into our office if inconvenient. Pexa settlements are also used by our team.
Hendersons Legal’s Conveyancing Services In Melbourne include:
- Sale & purchase of residential or commercial property or land
- Fixed price contract reviews
- Property transfers between spouses & family members
- Transfers from trustees to beneficiaries of trusts
- The transfer from individuals to Superannuation Trustees on behalf of Superannuation Funds
- Lodging of caveats & withdrawal of caveats
- Lost Titles and Replacement Titles applications; First Home Owners Buyer Grant
- Domestic Conveyancing – House, Land, Units, Flats, Apartments
- Commercial Conveyancing – Shops, Factories, Offices
- Off-the Plan Sales and Purchases
- We can provide fast online Section 32 Statements and Auction Contracts.
- Fully insured and guaranteed services
For clients who are unfamiliar with conveyancing, here is a simple chart showing the steps involved; please roll over the items for more detail.Vendor's StatementContract of SaleTransfer DocumentationBank
FinanceInsuranceStatement of AdjustmentsPre-Settlement InspectionPre-Settlement StepsSettlementPost Settlement
If you are buying or selling a property, and would like high quality service from a conveyancing lawyer in Melbourne, contact us for advice today.