Why Hendersons Legal, Conveyancing Lawyers Melbourne?
Enjoy the peace of mind from having qualified conveyancing lawyers looking after your Melbourne and Victorian property matters.
Hendersons Legal, Conveyancing Lawyers in Melbourne, provides all of our clients with professional conveyancing services in Melbourne and throughout Victoria. Our conveyancing lawyers have completed thousands of property transactions for individual and family clients as well as for companies, developers and government organisations.
Unlike many conveyancing companies, all of Hendersons Legal’s conveyancing clients enjoy the benefits of having a qualified lawyer involved in their conveyance from start to finish.
Hendersons Legal’s conveyancing lawyers take pride in:
- looking after all of our clients’ needs and concerns in every conveyance.
- assessing every conveyance to identify any risks or address any unexpected problems as soon as they arise.
- guiding all of our clients through the property settlement process with minimum fuss and interruption to their work and other commitments (see our Conveyancing Process Guide below).
- being available to answer our clients’ telephone calls or email queries promptly about their conveyance at any time.
- providing regular updates about progress.
Whilst the buying and selling of property takes place every day of the week, each matter is unique and requires the personal legal attention of a qualified lawyer to make sure the process runs smoothly. If a problem does arise, then Hendersons Legal’s clients know that they have an experienced and practical lawyer looking after their conveyance.
Property Conveyancing Melbourne
With our years of experience, we know the risks, the traps and the pitfalls and how to avoid them.
Combined with our efficient conveyancing systems, Hendersons Legal can offer all of its clients quality legal services with highly competitive rates and fast turnover times. And all of this whilst maintaining a personal approach to our clients’ conveyancing requirements in every case. Furthermore, Hendersons Legal is a fully insured legal firm.
To provide advice, assistance or a quotation for your conveyance, please call 03 9629 2211 to speak to a conveyancing lawyer now.
Hendersons Legal is centrally located in the Melbourne CBD and less than 100 metres from Melbourne’s two main settlement venues; all major banks; and next door to the Titles Office. We service clients throughout Melbourne and across Victoria. All actions required by clients can be handled by post and email so that there is no need for clients to come into our office if inconvenient.
Hendersons Legal’s conveyancing services include:
- Sale & purchase of residential or commercial property or land
- Fixed price contract reviews
- Transfers between spouses & family members
- Transfers from trustees to beneficiaries of trusts
- Transfers from individuals to Superannuation Trustees on behalf of Superannuation Funds
- Lodging of caveats & withdrawal of caveats
- Lost Titles and Replacement Titles applications; First Home Owners Buyer Grant
- Domestic Conveyancing – House, Land, Units, Flats, Apartments
- Commercial Conveyancing – Shops, Factories, Offices
- Off-the Plan Sales and Purchases
- We can provide fast online Section 32 Statements and Auction Contracts.
- Fully insured and guaranteed services
For clients who are unfamiliar with conveyancing, here is a simple chart showing the steps involved; please roll over the items for more detail.Vendor's StatementContract of SaleTransfer DocumentationBank
FinanceInsuranceStatement of AdjustmentsPre-Settlement InspectionPre-Settlement StepsSettlementPost Settlement