Hendersons Legal has over many years acted for clients affected by the insolvency of businesses and the bankruptcy of individuals.
Our clients in this respect include liquidators, receivers and managers and administrators. We have also acted for business and personal clients caught up these situations as a result of bad investments or business failures. In all of cases, Hendersons Legal seeks to provide fast and practical advice to our clients taking into account the commercial and financial considerations that are ever-present in these scenarios. We are in a position to make sound recommendations as to liquidators and trustees to suit your circumstances.
More specifically, we have provided legal services to liquidators, receivers and managers, administrators, trustees in bankruptcy, creditors and financially stressed clients concerning:
- Debt collection
- Preference payments and uncommercial transaction claims
- Selling property to satisfy creditors’ interests
- Directors’ and employees duties and attendant liabilities
- Negotiating agreements and preparing settlement documentation.
- Assessment of individual or business financial difficulties with advice about insolvency options and negotiations with banks, other financiers and creditors.
In providing legal services for individual and business clients who have experienced financial difficulties, we have provided those clients with advice about bankruptcy; Part X arrangements and corporate insolvency including voluntary administration and creditors’ winding ups. Having acted in the insolvency industry generally, we are in a position to guide our financially distressed clients to various liquidators and trustees and make appropriate introductions for individuals or businesses if required.